A Guide to Source and Buy Natural Herbs Online
An increasing number of individuals are turning to holistic health practices and natural therapies in today's fast-paced society. Natural herbs have become quite popular because...
Learn The Benefits before you buy Natural Herbs
Natural herbs have been utilized for ages for their therapeutic benefits, delectable culinary uses, and symbolic meaning. As people look for alternatives to man-made items...
Buy Organic Dried Fruits for a Healthier Lifestyle: The Sweet Path to Wellness
Dietary decisions are crucial if we want to live a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. While the nutritional benefits of fresh fruits are widely known,...
Exploring the Organic Wholefoods NZ Market: Trends and Insights
The organic wholefoods NZ industry in New Zealand is growing significantly as customers become more ecologically and health-conscious. This is a sign of a larger...
With its blend of aromatic spices, tender chicken, and juicy dried apricots, this Moroccan-inspired dish is sure to become a family favourite. Plus, it's easy to make in just one pot and can be served over couscous or rice for a complete and satisfying meal. So, fire up your taste buds and get ready to savour the flavours of North Africa with our Apricot Chicken Tagine.
- 600 g bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper, and then brown them in the pot until golden on all sides, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, saute the chopped onion until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the minced garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, coriander, and cayenne pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth to the pot and stir to combine. Return the chicken to the pot, along with the dried apricots and sultanas. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and let the chicken simmer for 30-35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pot and set it aside on a plate. Increase the heat to medium and let the sauce in the pot reduce and thicken for about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is reducing, remove the skin and bones from the chicken and shred the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Once the sauce has thickened, return the shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add the sliced almonds, chopped parsley, and chopped cilantro to the pot and stir again.
- Serve the Apricot Chicken Tagine over couscous or rice, garnished with extra sliced almonds and fresh herbs, if desired.
Delicious Cacao Nib Bark Recipe
Indulge your sweet tooth with our delicious and easy-to-make cacao nib bark recipe! This bark is the perfect combination of rich, dark chocolate and crunchy,...
Fig and Pecan Stuffed Chicken Recipe
This Fig and Pecan Stuffed Chicken is an impressive dish that is sure to delight your taste buds. It's a combination of flavours and textures...
Tasty Almond Butter Noodles Recipe
If you're a fan of noodles, you know that they're a versatile and delicious option that can be customised in endless ways. From simple spaghetti...
Pumpkin Seed Veggie Burgers Recipe
Tired of the same old burger options and looking for a healthier and more nutritious alternative? Look no further than this smoky and nutty Pumpkin...